Understand no circumtances should a shot be made onto an eShot Target of any type with a caliber & distance combination closer than indicated above under any
circumstances. Failure to follow the caliber & distance guidelines above will automatically void the eShot Target System Warranty.
Under no circumstances should a shot be made onto an eShot Target of any type inside of 100 yards that is not positioned at a 20 degree downward angle of deflection. Failure to insure that the eShot Target System is not at a 20 degree downward angle could result in serious injury or death to you and or by-standers.
Under no circumstances should Armor Penetrating bullets, Steel Core bullets, Solid Core bullets, Dangerous Game bullets or any other type of Special Projectiles be use on an eShot Target of any type. ONLY use LEAD CORE BULLETS or LEAD FMJ BULLETS when using the eShot Target System. Use of any other bullet type other than LEAD CORE BULLETS or LEAD FMJ BULLETS will VOID the eShot Target System's Warranty without question and could result in serious injury to you or by-standers and even death.
eShot Target Systems Safey and Use:
FIREARMS SAFETY RULES:
1. Treat all firearms as though they are loaded.
2. Keep your finger outside of the trigger guard until you are on target and decided to fire your weapon.
3. Keep the firearm's muzzel pointed in a safe direction at all times, loaded or unloaded weapon.
4. Be absolutely sure of your target and what is beyond it.
ESHOT TARGET SYSTEMS SAFETY RULES:
1. Always obey the Firearms Safety Rules above.
2. Always wear hearing protection and wrap around shatter resistant eye protection.
3. Always stand at least 10 yards from the target when using handgun calibers and insure the target is at a 20 degree downward deflection.
4. Always stand at least 100 yards from the target with using shotgun slugs and insure the target is at a 20 degree downward deflection.
5. Always stand at least 100 yds. From the target when using rifle calibers.
6. Never use ammunition that exceeds 3,000 fps at target distance. See ammunition manufacturer's information for more details.
7. Never use Armor Piercing, Lead Core, Solid Core, Dangerous Game or any other specialty type bullets on an eShot Target System target.
8. Never shoot a steel target that is cratered, pitted or damaged in any way.
9. Multiple steel targets should be no close than 3 feet from each other with a deep lateral offset.
10. Never exceed a 20 degree downward angle on any target when shooting multiple targets.
11. Always use non-toxic paint if you choose to paint your target.
12. Always inspect your target before using for damage, functionality, ect.
13. Shooters and By-Standers should always wear long pants (no shorts), long sleeve shirts, a cap or brimmed hat and closed toe shoes.
14. Instructors and By-Standers should always stand behind shooter and observe all Firearm and Range Safety Rules.